If you are a fee-paying student, the Erasmus+ scholarship enables you to study or pursue an internship activity all around the Europian countries.
The Erasmus programme (European Region Action Scheme for the Mobility of University Students) has developed into one of the most successful projects of the European Union and nowadays offers a range of different possibilities for you under the new programme called Erasmus+.
Currently, there is the possibility to study in one of the 33 programme countries for a certain period of time (from 2 to 12 months, depending on the type of mobility). As a student you are able to study in one of an Erasmus programme country in one of our partner institution (You can find our current partneer list on the "Our partners"
You have two options to take part in the Erasmus+ mobility activity:
- Student mobility for Studies ( Duration: 3-12 months)
- Student mobility for Traineeships (Duration: 2-12 months)
See the application requirements below:
- active student status at the University of Pannonia
- one fulfiled semester at the University of Pannonia (Activity of student mobility for Studies)
- submitted Erasmus+ application until the deadline (please scroll down for the deadlines)
- Erasmus+ Student mobility for Studies: 15th November, 2019. At this time you can apply for the spring semester 2019/2020.
- Erasmus+ Student mobility for Traineeships: you can apply for student mobility for traineeships continously. You need to hand in your application before two months of your starting date of the internship.
For more information please contact us!
Person in charge: Mr. Kolos Adorján, Institutional Erasmus coordinator.
Address: University of Pannonia, Directorate of Academic Affairs, International Office, Building "A", downstairs, office 5.
Facebook: Facebook: facebook.com/pannonemi
You can read more about the Erasmus + programme in English on the link below: