If you are a fee-paying student, the Erasmus+ scholarship enables you to study or pursue an internship activity all around the Europian countries.
The Erasmus programme (European Region Action Scheme for the Mobility of University Students) has developed into one of the most successful projects of the European Union and nowadays offers a range of different possibilities for you under the new programme called Erasmus+.
You have the possibility to study in one of the 33 European Union programme countries for a certain period of time (from 2 to 12 months, depending on the type of mobility). In the framework of the Erasmus+ programme you are allowed to study in one of an Erasmus programme country by one of our partner institution (You can find our current Erasmus+ partner list on the "Our partners".)
You have two opportunities to take part in the Erasmus+ mobility activity:
- Student mobility for Studies ( Duration: 3-12 months)
- Student mobility for Traineeships (Duration: 2-12 months).
See the application requirements below:
- active student status at the University of Pannonia
- at least one fulfiled semester at the University of Pannonia (Activity of student mobility for Studies)
- submitted Erasmus+ application until the deadline.
- Erasmus+ Student mobility for Studies: 3 April, 2020. At this time you can apply for the autumn semester 2020/2021.
- Erasmus+ Student mobility for Traineeships: you can apply for student mobility for traineeships continously. You need to hand in your application two months before the starting date of the traineeship.
For more information fell free to contact us!
Person in charge: Mr. Kolos Adorján, Institutional Erasmus+ coordinator.
Address: University of Pannonia, Directorate of Academic Affairs, International Office, Building "A", downstairs, office 5.
Facebook: Facebook: facebook.com/pannonemi
You can read more about the Erasmus + programme in English on the link below:
Students Guidebook for Erasmus (Published by the European Student Network)